Sometimes, I write.

Chemistry


Regrets are the worst among everything that the world has in store for us. I was wondering today if I could go back in time would it really change the way I have lived? Possibly not. We keep imagining how different our lives could have been if only we took that trip or said something when we didn't or just been a little more aware of the situation back then but is it really possible? Of course it looks so now but if I put you right back where you were without the additional intellect that you have acquired since, you are most likely to act the same way that you did. So what purpose do regrets serve, nothing at all but we still can't seem to let go of them. Human mind is like those salt detection tests you did in the chemistry lab in XII where when you expect the solution to turn green it will obviously turn red instead and possibly catch fire as well.

Bet I fooled you in with the title. Little joys.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment...