Sometimes, I write.

Aakash is the limit!


3:50 AM , just finished up watching a movie. The post mid-sem session started yesterday with the resolution : “from now onwards, no unnecessary all-nighters, no absurd movie timings, no uncontrollable TV show addictions and no “other” things which keep me awake.” One day later, here I am. Guess resolutions and me share the same connection that I have with singing - #TwoThingsThatDontMix.

Anyway, blogpost. What to talk about? I so want to do a topic-post with fulltoo humour and wit but I just have toooo much happening in life currently to ignore and not tell you guys. So quickly, here’s a brief update:

1:  Received an Android Tablet for free (World’s cheapest one) at Vigyan Bhawan Delhi, what an abo-fucking-lutely awesome place that is. Was completely awestruck by the magnanimity of the auditorium..  Met Kapil Sibbal. An experience  to cherish (talking about the visit and not the meeting :P).

2: I became a STAR #TrueStory Interviewed by atleast of dozen of News channels. Including the biggie, by Rajdeep Sardesai on CNN IBN, LIVE at the studio. Just those short 10 minutes inside the studio deserve a separate blogpost but sometimes some things are best left unsaid (and no, I am not including love in this, you love someone, go shout it out, NOW!). Till date I have come across 5 channels who actually aired my exclusive interview, and the list included even DD, which I mention because I have been told it still has the maximum reach in India. No one has come up and asked for an autograph though! yet :P


3:  Mom Dad’s silver Jubilee! It was a day which made me experience LIFE. There are moments which register in your memory forever. That day had so many of them that I have lost count of the number.  Don’t have much to say except, celebrate life, it’s the least you could do for something that deserves so much more!

Adios!

2 comments :

Reader's Comments