Sometimes, I write.

Tagged (Part 2)


Ok, it had been a while since I posted here even though I had plenty of time.Actually I really couldn't figure out what to write. So this one's again in continuation of a post I had written before, a list of tags basically that a reader of mine sent me. I had posted the first 50 ques in my previous post, here are the rest...

FIRSTS :

51. First kiss→ lol I don't kiss and tell.
52. First piercing →none
53. First tattoo→ none
54. First best friend →two actually:1st one is roaming the seas in some part of the world. The other is still round the corner
55. First sport you joined → Cricket
56. First pet →a stray dog.
57. First vacation→ I dont remember, probably Jagannathpuri (Orrissa).
58. First love →family.
59. First crush→ a school mate.
60. First alcohol drink  -> none.

RIGHT NOW:

61. Eating → nothing
62. Drinking → Nothing
63. I’m about to → post this on my blog
64. Listening to → My cooler’s rants.
65. Waiting for → that one day when...... ;)

YOUR FUTURE :

66. Want kids?  haven’t given it a thought.
67. Want to get married?  Yes
68. Careers in mind? lots of options.. multitasking it shall be..IT professional, Entrepreneur, Painter, Writer, and a Movie/book critic.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE SEX OF YOUR CHOOSING?

69. Lips or eyes → Eyes
70. Hugs or kisses → Both
71. Shorter or taller → Taller
72. Older or Younger → Older
73. Romantic or spontaneous → Both
74. Beautiful smile or sexy figure–> Beautiful smile….always!!
75. Tattoos or piercings— Neither.
76. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive.
77. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
78. Trouble maker or hesitant→ not sure, maybe troublemaker.

HAVE YOU EVER :

79. Kissed a stranger → No
80. Drank hard liquor →no.
81. Lost glasses/contacts – yes.
82. Sex on first date – No
83. Broken someone’s heart →maybe
84. Had your own heart broken →yes
85. Been arrested? No
86. Turned someone down →yes
87. Cried when someone died → Yes
88. Liked a friend that is a boy? →no

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself → yes
90. Miracles → yes
91. Love at first sight → did, but no more.
92. Heaven → yes
93. Santa Claus → No
94. Kissing on the first date? → depends..
95. Angels – very recently yes!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

96. Is there one person you want to be with right now?  yes!
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? no
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever? yes!
99. What’s the one thing you cannot live without?  Watermelons :P
100. Who’s the most awesome kid ever? it would have to be me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment...