Sometimes, I write.

A Bottle Of Wishes.





I wish to drop a bottle of wishes in the ocean,but its not just any wish bottle, it's special.For it has wishes which are no longer mine coz they came true,and I want that bottle to float along amidst the vast blue hue.
I wish to drop a bottle of wishes in the ocean,for that bottle is a silver lining.And I want it to find someone who needs it more,coz it'll shower that someone with an untiring hope.
I wish to drop a bottle of wishes in the ocean,and once remunerated, I want that someone to drop that bottle again.Adding all his wishes which came true,just to make sure the cycle continue.
I wish to drop a bottle of wishes in the ocean,for we are a selfish race and desire a lot from life always.But we fail to acknowledge what we have,and this bottle is a reminder of our lucky past.
I wish to drop a bottle of wishes in the ocean,for I got more than I deserve.Coz all someone else needed was one simple sign,only to make sure that they don't just resign.
I wish to drop a bottle of wishes in the ocean,for what I say sounds all too obvious.But the most obvious things were the ones we mistook,coz no one thought they were worth another look.
I wish to drop a bottle of wishes in the ocean….

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment...